This resort was OK, until the 3rd day in when bar/restaurant closed. There is only a very limited menu cafe open until 4PM. Nothing for dinner, nothing within walking distance, and no bar. Few activities to keep you entertained during the day, and rarely anything at night. The staff was friendly enough but that's not reason to go there. There are many other better options in Freeport. Only reason you may want to stay there is if you scuba dive with their on site dive operator, Grand Bahama Scuba. Otherwise, go elswhere...until they have a full restaurant/bar available.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Ocean Reef Yacht Club & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Reef Yacht Club And Resort
- Ocean Reef Yacht Club Hotel Freeport
- Ocean Reef Yacht Hotel
- Ocean Reef Yacht Resort
- Bahamas Ocean Reef Yacht Club
- Ocean Reef Yacht Club & Resort Bahamas/Freeport, Grand Bahama Island