We stayed at Pelican Bay for 5 nights. Clean rooms and great location. We were diving and Unexso Dive Shop is located right on premises - great dive staff and nice cafe (will provide review under their name seperately). Walking distance to the Lucaya shopping area, where you will find lots of places to dine, we ate numerous times at the Greek Restaurant and also tried Flying Fish which was located in the same parking lot as the hotel - it was worth the price and the food was delicious. If you want to spend $40-50, take a cab to Pier 1, the sushi there is great and they feed the sharks at 7,8 and 9pm. Great experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As Grand Bahama Island's most hospitable hotel, the Pelican Bay is a joyful mix of colorful Bahamian architecture and the finest guest service in the Caribbean. Unique waterside rooms and waterside state rooms enfold you in comfort, while offering special guest touches. Renowned standards of hospitality and attention to guest happiness assure you of a memorable stay in the Bahamas.Part of the Pelican Bay experience is located within steps of your room. In addition to our waterfront Sabor Restaurant and Bar, more than 30 restaurants, bars, shops, live entertainment, the Dolphin Experience, scuba diving, snorkeling, and deep-sea fishing trips are a short stroll away.Immediately across the street are two miles of white sand beach, a full service spa, four "Grand Slam" surface tennis courts and a casino. All this is the happy Pelican Bay experience, one you will remember with fondness. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Pelican Bay at Lucaya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Bay At Lucaya Hotel Freeport
- Pelican Bay At Lucaya Freeport
- Pelican Bay Lucaya
- Pelican Bay At Lucaya Bahamas/Freeport, Grand Bahama Island