“It's ok” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Agave Lucaya

Agave Lucaya
Port Lucaya Marketplace | Adjacent to Sparky's & Zorba's, Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
242-374-4887
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #27 of 98 Restaurants in Freeport
Cuisines: Mexican, Caribbean, Latin, Bahamian
Good for: Entertaining clients, Romantic, Doing business, Families with children, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Dessert, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: We are located in Port Lucaya Marketplace on Grand Bahama Island. We invite you to infuse your senses in an extraordinary culinary experience based on a delicious mix of pan-latin cuisines; made with the freshest available seasonal ingredients and presented in an energetic casual bar and dining environment.
Columbus, Georgia
“It's ok”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2014

It was the first place we ate at. It's ok a bit over priced. Located in a popular tourist spot you can expect the increased prices. The service was a bit slow but friendly and courteous. I recommend the conch fritters. There is a late afternoon happy hour.

Mulberry, Florida
“Cracked conch and cracked lobster”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014

Stopped in for lunch. Food overall was very good. Calamari appetizer was quite good with a jalapeno cream dipping sauce. The cracked conch and cracked lobster(removed from shell-the conch is then tenderized and then both were battered and deep fried) were excellent. Prices were very reasonable for what you received. Good drinks too!

Visited August 2014
“Birthday Treat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

We arrived late after a 6 hour flight delay, and most restaurants were closing up.

Not only did the staff welcome us but they made up for the sucky flight and the fact that I spent most of my birthday at the airport. The served great food and drinks - and topped it off by singing happy birthday to me and providing me a tasty treat.

Thanks Agave for saving my birthday and making it special.

Visited August 2014
Shelbyville, Indiana
“Enjoyed our first meal on the island here!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

Our party of five enjoyed our first meal on the island here. The service was friendly and the food good. Nice, casual atmosphere for lunch.

Visited July 2014
Baltimore, Maryland
“Bahamas Celebration" Brithday"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

Cruise on the Bahamas Celebration was wonderful. A gift from my son.I stayed at grand lucaycan hotel ,it was beautiful. I went to have some lunch at the Agave Lucaya, this particular day was my birthday day the waiter and I were talking and I shared this with her.Well during the course of My meal I'm wondering way I had not received my check.It was getting near time to get back with my friends.Well the staff Skyy,Anjoli,and Dante had presented me with a lovely cake and they sang happy birthday to me! This was one of the highlights of my trip.I had a wonderful time.This had been a great trip. I've meet many friends in whom I will treasure. The food was delicious!!! Thanks. Gail from Maryland (USA)

• Visited July 2014