“The Coral Road Kentucky is the best.” 4 of 5 stars

KFC
Improve this listing
Ranked #61 of 99 Restaurants in Freeport
Houston, Texas
“The Coral Road Kentucky is the best.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

They have security there all the time. Literally everyone that works in this Kentucky is so sweet. They have a smile on their face and they don’t keep you waiting. They are very serious about their jobs. I met Barbara on the first day. I know what I wanted but I didn't know how to make it into a meal. Barbara took time and walked me through everything I wanted and how I could make it into a affordable meal. The peas and rice was so good. They taste like they put ginger in the peas and rice. The food was hot and good. It was still hot when we arrived back at the resort. Thanks Barbara!

Visited August 2012

FPO
“Good Food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

KFC Grand Bahama on Yellow Pine street has chicken that is finger licking good! The service was pleasant and the resturant spick and span.

Visited August 2012