“Reliable Restaurant in Port Lucaya” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #22 of 97 restaurants in Freeport
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
VA
“Reliable Restaurant in Port Lucaya”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

Overall average food but AFFORDABLE with great staff. Open late and accommodating late at night and to go orders. Great variety of dishes and a number of daily dinner specials. Never had a bad meal here in the last year.

Visited October 2013

78% Recommend
“Good Food, Excellent Value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

Extensive menu selections, large portions, excellent service, good food. Outdoor seating. What more can you ask for!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great place to eat.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

The food at Zorba's is delicious. I loved the fact they were open for breakfast. I ordered a Greek omelet with feta cheese, gyro meat and tomato. It was the best meal I had.

Visited July 2013
Round Rock, Texas
“Great Breakfast that's served until 1:00 PM!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

Had not planned on going to Port Lucaya Marketplace on our first day in Freeport, but after missing the breakfast cut off at the resort, we heard Zorba's served breakfast until the afternoon. We were pleasantly surprised with the price for our breakfast. I had 3 large, fluffy pancakes, 2 eggs, and 3 links of sausage for $6.95. A can of Coke was only $1 and a 20 oz bottle was only $1.25. My friend had an omelette that was also excellent, oozing with cheese that was only $6.50.

We came back here on another day and had the same, sweet waitress. She was nice enough to exchange my friends Bahamian money she just got out of the ATM for U.S. dollars. She was leaving soon, but she offered to serve us our drinks and cheesecake, (which was wonderful!) She could have just as easily seated us with someone else. After we paid, we enjoyed the access to the free wi-fi that is offered at the Marketplace.

All of the staff wished us well upon leaving. I hope to go back soon!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Marietta, Georgia
“Great gyro and fries”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

It's a Greek place. So, I had to try a Gyro as that should be really great, right? It was very good. Meat was juicy and tender. They sautéed my onions as I requested. Tomatoes were fresh. Fries were hot. Prices were great, comparatively speaking. I don't eat the tzatziki sauce, so I can't make a recommendation on that part.

It's very possible this will be a repeat during our stay in Freeport...especially if we're at the marketplace during lunch again. Great outdoor patio with ceiling fans, so sit outside if it's not too hot for you.

• 4 of 5 stars Food