“Perfect”

There are newer reviews for Le Med Mediterranean Restaurant
Chocowinity, North Carolina
“Perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

Perfect.. Outside on the water, cheap food, and dollar shots. The cheapest place on the island to have a sit down dinner. The wait staff is very friendly and they take debit cards. My husband and I ate there for less than 15.00. I got a black angus steak burger and he got conch fritters. A+++++ food and service.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Canada
“Angus Burger”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

It was our 1st meal on the island and we had Sands Beer very good and the Angus cheeseburger. What a great start to our vacation. It was big and delicious! Outside patio and friendly staff.

Visited April 2013
Tn
“Just ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

Prices are a little high for what you get. Conch fritters are sub par but the mahi mahi is wonderful. The servers are nice depending on who you get.
Conch chowder isn't what we are used to growing up in Fl so we really didn't like it especially everything they make with conch they chop up so small you can't even see it anymore. Wouldn't spend my money on anything conch there, just a waste. I would go to the new New Orleans restaurant that just opened up next door to Molly Malones. They are working out a few kinks like all new places but the tastes are awesome and they put HUGE chunks of conch and lobster in their meals and way less money.

Visited April 2013
Johannesburg
“Hit The Spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

Just what we needed, a good light breakfast with relaxing live music. Serene with a view of the harbour.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
San Juan Capistrano
“I'd Go Again”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

My son and I ordered the pasta with alfredo sauce and chicken and it was truly delicious!!! I'd go again, but I don"t need to add more alfredo sauce to my diet. They added chili flakes to the dish and it was spicy. Luckily my 11 year old loves spicy food, because if he didn't, we would of had to send it back. The server should have let us know prior - but it all worked out great. I recommend this restaurant. The early bird special is from 4pm - 6:30pm and for $13.95 you get a glass of wine and an entree. The red wine was good so I ordered another one ($5.00). My daughter didn't like her coconut shrimp, but I can't rate that because I didn't try it. My other chid had a hamburger and said it was good.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere