“Hit The Spot” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #29 of 97 Restaurants in Freeport
Johannesburg
“Hit The Spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Just what we needed, a good light breakfast with relaxing live music. Serene with a view of the harbour.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

San Juan Capistrano
“I'd Go Again”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

My son and I ordered the pasta with alfredo sauce and chicken and it was truly delicious!!! I'd go again, but I don"t need to add more alfredo sauce to my diet. They added chili flakes to the dish and it was spicy. Luckily my 11 year old loves spicy food, because if he didn't, we would of had to send it back. The server should have let us know prior - but it all worked out great. I recommend this restaurant. The early bird special is from 4pm - 6:30pm and for $13.95 you get a glass of wine and an entree. The red wine was good so I ordered another one ($5.00). My daughter didn't like her coconut shrimp, but I can't rate that because I didn't try it. My other chid had a hamburger and said it was good.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Good food, prices, and excellent view”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

On our second trip to Grand Bahama, we again visited Le Med, though this time for breakfast. Service was slow (especially considering that the there were few other diners in the restaurant), placed the blame on BT - Bahamian Time and enjoyed the wonderful view overlooking the port, but the food was very good.
Last year we ate the early bird special and it is a great deal, service was much better, and everybody enjoyed their meals.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Undecided
“Good Food & reasonable prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We actuall made it for the "early bird special" at 6:00. My wife and I each had the lobster pasta. She had the Alfredo & I had the garlic & olive oil. Both had plenty of fresh lobster and had greste flavor.

Visited April 2013
New York City, New York, USA
“Early Bird Dinner is a Value; Johnny Cakes at Breakfast”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

The Early Bird Dinner is very popular and is the least expensive in Port Lucaya, includes a drink, but not dessert. There are dishes to choose from. The pasta dishes were good as were some of the fish offerings. At Breakfast they offer Johnny Cakes are sweeter and seem to have more coconut flavor than other restaurants. If you like Johnny Cakes, I recommend trying them. They also prepare loaves to bring home. The owner of Le Med is also a majority owner of Luciano's upstairs.

• Visited March 2013