Very well maintained and managed. Friendly employees. Kept quite clean. Free bikes and kayaks. Set away from town. The neighborhood is safe and very quiet but you will likely hear your fellow guests at night.
If you go, borrow a bike and spend the day on bahama beach, between Xanadu beach and princess beach. There is a beautiful grove of pines that you will likely have to yourself. Highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy your Bahamas vacation in one of our 31 Caribbean-style furnished, fully equipped rooms or our Admiral Suite! Relax at our fresh-water pool and THE CORAL REEF Sports Bar and Cafe! All guests can enjoy complimentary use of the resorts Bicycles, snorkel gear, Kayaks, & Fishing gear as well as free Wi-Fi (wireless internet connection), ping-pong and billiards. Enjoy your Bahamas island experience by booking a dive or fishing trip, play golf or visit the nearby Casino, located only 10 minutes away. Freeport, Grand Bahama is a great place to start your trip! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Sunrise Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Resort And Marina
- Sunrise Resort & Marina Hotel Freeport
- Sunrise Resort & Marina Bahamas/Freeport, Grand Bahama Island