“The best coffee on the island!” 5 of 5 stars

242-602-4163
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Coffee Shop, Dessert
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Description: Chibah Cafe Coffeehouse & Wine Bar offers fresh, high quality pastries, Starbucks coffees & drinks, and a breakfast, lunch and dinner menu with a great variety.Start your day with an assortment of breakfast pastries, or sit down and relax for lunch with your choice of tasty soups or hot sandwiches and fresh and savoury salads.Established in March 2012, Chibah Cafe proudly serves freshly brewed Starbucks coffee, soups or hot sandwiches and fresh and savoury salads. Be sure to indulge your sweet tooth from a selection of delicious desserts including fine pastries, cakes, smoothies, cremices, and more!In the evening, our Wine Bar offers a relaxing atmosphere with a notable selection of international and Chilean wines, tapas and one of a kind desserts.
Ridgefield, Connecticut
“The best coffee on the island!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012

We had a coffee shop in our hotel that was OK, but not great. We didn't discover Chibah until after 3 days and man we missed out. I am a die hard Starbucks lover and let me tell you they have everything and more that Starbucks has and makes it just like they do. I honestly could not tell the difference. I did not try the food although it did look good.

• Visited May 2012

92% Recommend
Orlando
“The BEST cafe experience EVER thanks to Dan!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2012

We've been back home for some time now but when I went through our pictures & I saw me and Taylor's picture with Dan I had to come on my dad's tripadvisor to tell everyone how amazing he is! From the moment we walked in the door he was filled with so much energy to the point where we came some days just to see if he was working. His co-workers were great just not as amazing as he was he went above and beyond. And it wasn't just for us, he was super nice with everyone that came inside- he came to our table for small talk and even laughed at my dad's stale jokes. I would defenitly reccommened this cafe to anyone going to Freeport, just make sure Dan's working when you stay to eat I can grantee you won't regret it!!

We love you Dan-- Amanda & Taylor see you next time!!

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Service with a smile, great food, and fantastic quick options!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2012 via mobile

We just left the Bahamas and we feel very lucky to have stumbled upon this cafe. They serve a quick, yet well executed breakfast as well as lunch. We enjoyed their coffee, omelets, pastries, soup, crepes and more (ate there 3times). We also used the free Internet And liked the music they played. You cannot go wrong by choosing this venue for a quick quality coffee and meal.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Freeport
“For Coffe lovers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2012

They do carry Starbucks Coffee. Nice place to chill and do people watching. Always go there with my family for a doughnut and the panini. Good for breakfast, brunch or snacks.

• Visited April 2012