My family and I visited Atlantis twice in 2013; once in February and once in December. The first visit was as expected, the second was not. During the first trip we rented two adjoining rooms for the three of us in the Coral facility. The second time we rented a suite in the Reef. Our suite in the Reef was fraught with problems; the toilet did not work, the refrigerator did not work, the TV did not work, the lights in the bathroom did not work, and the room was not cleaned completely on any day. Often, towels were not replaced and waste baskets were not emptied. All of these defects were corrected eventually, but given the price of the suite, there should have been no defects. We were told that the toilet did not work and there were several floors in the hotel having a "problem" with toilets. So if you go, ask for a floor on which the toilets function.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on Paradise Beach, guests enjoy miles of white sand and ocean in their backyard with all the wonder and excitement of Atlantis on their front doorstep. The Reef features studios and one- and two-bedroom suites offering all the conveniences of home with a full kitchen or kitchen area complete with linens, cookware, table settings, refrigerator and private balconies with water views. Guests of The Reef enjoy a semi-private pool, shared only with The Cove Atlantis, Starbucks lounge and are closest to Bobby Flay’s Mesa Grill ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, BookIt.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Reef Atlantis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reef Atlantis Hotel Paradise Island
- Reef Atlantis Paradise Island
- The Reef Atlantis Bahamas/Paradise Island