I was lucky enought to visit on a work trip from the Uk as a Travel Agent. From the moment I stepped in my room I was impressed!! The View from My room was WOW!! The room its self was very clean and well presented. I stayed in the reef towers but after looking around I would happily stay in the lower accomodation such as the beach / coral towers as these were also very clean and beautiful as the Ataltnis Complex has everything and no matter which tower you stay in you can use everything! Beautiful beaches, food, lobby areas, water park, night life, casino, shops in the village area, I cant wait to come back. The dolphin swim is also a MUST!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on Paradise Beach, guests enjoy miles of white sand and ocean in their backyard with all the wonder and excitement of Atlantis on their front doorstep. The Reef features studios and one- and two-bedroom suites offering all the conveniences of home with a full kitchen or kitchen area complete with linens, cookware, table settings, refrigerator and private balconies with water views. Guests of The Reef enjoy a semi-private pool, shared only with The Cove Atlantis, Starbucks lounge and are closest to Bobby Flay’s Mesa Grill ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Amex, Tingo, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Jetsetter, Despegar.com, Expedia, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Reef Atlantis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reef Atlantis Hotel Paradise Island
- Reef Atlantis Paradise Island
- The Reef Atlantis Bahamas/Paradise Island