My husband and I went for a 4 day getaway to Atlantis and stayed at the Reef. The grounds are beautiful, but I missed a Disney like attitude among the staff. Our room was spacious and had a small kitchen area. Our main goal was relaxation, so most of our time was spent pool side. We were disappointed that the adult pool, which was advertised, was only open to Reef owners. We had dinner at Nobu, Casa D' Angelo, Mesagrill and Seafire Steak House. Dinner was excellent at each place, but overpriced. Mandara spa was underwhelming at best. The first robe I was going to put on had holes in it and no belt. The attendant had showed me where to wait 10-15 minutes prior to the scheduled appointment, explaining she would take me upstairs. The amenities were not impressive and when I was ready to sit down and relax there were no seats available. I went to the front desk and was told I could take a seat in one of the chair by the hairdrying station (not relaxing). When I was finally taken upstairs I couldn't believe all the available lounge chairs. The treatment was good, but at that time I was already too worked up to fully enjoy. What topped off the experience is the staff not being able to figure out how to process all of my spa finder certificates and they wouldn't allow me to take advantage of the special they had if you had a treatment of $150 or more due to using spafinder certificates, which are supposed to be treated as cash.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on Paradise Beach, guests enjoy miles of white sand and ocean in their backyard with all the wonder and excitement of Atlantis on their front doorstep. The Reef features studios and one- and two-bedroom suites offering all the conveniences of home with a full kitchen or kitchen area complete with linens, cookware, table settings, refrigerator and private balconies with water views. Guests of The Reef enjoy a semi-private pool, shared only with The Cove Atlantis, Starbucks lounge and are closest to Bobby Flay’s Mesa Grill ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Otel, TripOnline SA, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Reef Atlantis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reef Atlantis Hotel Paradise Island
- Reef Atlantis Paradise Island
- The Reef Atlantis Bahamas/Paradise Island