We stayed at the Reef in April 2013 for about a week.
The Reef hotel is very comfortable and has extremely pleasant staff. The rooms are of very high standard and the best adjective is "quality".
The various restaurants in the Atlantis complex were excellent (although expensive).
Atlantis is a great place for the kids. Great water slides all around, huge variety.
One wonders at the extravagant use of fresh water in a region where water resources are scarce, but the answer is probably a desalination plant enabled by the high cost of being there!
You just have to embrace it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on Paradise Beach, guests of The Reef Atlantis enjoy miles of white sand and ocean in their backyard with all the wonder and excitement of Atlantis on their front doorstep. The Reef features studios, one and two bedroom suites that offer all the conveniences of home with a full kitchen or kitchen area complete with linens, cookware, table settings, refrigerator and private balconies with water views. Guests of The Reef enjoy a semi-private pool, shared only with The Cove Atlantis and a Starbucks lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Reef Atlantis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reef Atlantis Hotel Paradise Island
- Reef Atlantis Paradise Island
- The Reef Atlantis Bahamas/Paradise Island