We just returned form our summer family vacation to the Reef Atlantis and had a great time. Theres something for all ages to do there. We were traveling with 2 other families and a total of 5 children ages 5-12 they all enjoyed the Atlantis Kids Club while we enjoyed Nobu and Mesa.
Rooms are very spacious and a kitchenette and pull out sofa, Bed extremely comfy. Accommodations are those we're accustomed to but the reason why i did not rate it 5 Stars is because the service all across the board at Atlantis is not up to par with 5 star resorts. No one seemed to really want to help or go above and beyond. For example when lounging out by the Reef pool we hd to go hunt down a server to get a drink or just order up at the bar. Overall we had a GREAT vacation and will return just have lower expectations on service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on Paradise Beach, guests of The Reef Atlantis enjoy miles of white sand and ocean in their backyard with all the wonder and excitement of Atlantis on their front doorstep. The Reef features studios, one and two bedroom suites that offer all the conveniences of home with a full kitchen or kitchen area complete with linens, cookware, table settings, refrigerator and private balconies with water views. Guests of The Reef enjoy a semi-private pool, shared only with The Cove Atlantis and a Starbucks lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Amex, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Low Cost Holidays and Jetsetter so you can book your The Reef Atlantis, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reef Atlantis Hotel Paradise Island
- Reef Atlantis Paradise Island
- The Reef Atlantis, Autograph Collection Bahamas/Paradise Island