Thank goodness for TripAdvisor! Thanks to all of the great reviews I read prior to booking our trip, we avoided a few situations that could've spoiled our vacation. First off, this is one of the pricey hotel options at Atlantis. Having said that, IT IS WORTH IT! The building is beautiful. It is has direct access to the beach. There is also a nice pool that can only be used by individuals staying at The Reef. My family of 4 stayed in a 1 bedroom suite. There was plenty of room for all of us - very spacious. The accommodations were plush to say the least. We opted to have groceries delivered to the hotel for our weeks stay as so many other TripAdvisor contributors advised and saved a small fortune. The staff we encountered throughout the resort were phenomenal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on Paradise Beach, guests enjoy miles of white sand and ocean in their backyard with all the wonder and excitement of Atlantis on their front doorstep. The Reef features studios and one- and two-bedroom suites offering all the conveniences of home with a full kitchen or kitchen area complete with linens, cookware, table settings, refrigerator and private balconies with water views. Guests of The Reef enjoy a semi-private pool, shared only with The Cove Atlantis, Starbucks lounge and are closest to Bobby Flay’s Mesa Grill ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, BookIt.com, HotelsClick, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your The Reef Atlantis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reef Atlantis Hotel Paradise Island
- Reef Atlantis Paradise Island
- The Reef Atlantis Bahamas/Paradise Island