The rooms are spotless, roomy and fully contained, the location is slightly hidden, but quiet and perfect for couples. We choose the reef for the kitchenette facilities and it was worth every penny. We were provided with a breathtaking ocean view room, and although the tv lost sound when it was turned off the staff had this fixed. The accommodation was very good. Atlantis is ridiculously priced, including the restaurants but the reef is a comfortable stay and the staff were friendly. I would choose the reef again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on Paradise Beach, guests enjoy miles of white sand and ocean in their backyard with all the wonder and excitement of Atlantis on their front doorstep. The Reef features studios and one- and two-bedroom suites offering all the conveniences of home with a full kitchen or kitchen area complete with linens, cookware, table settings, refrigerator and private balconies with water views. Guests of The Reef enjoy a semi-private pool, shared only with The Cove Atlantis, Starbucks lounge and are closest to Bobby Flay’s Mesa Grill ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Amex, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Otel, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your The Reef Atlantis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reef Atlantis Hotel Paradise Island
- Reef Atlantis Paradise Island
- The Reef Atlantis Bahamas/Paradise Island