We just got back from our 5 day trip to the Reef Atlantis. The resort and staff were amazing. The Reef is on the more secluded portion of the Atlantis Resort but all the main attractions are well within walking distance. Our room was well maintained and the staff throughout the entire resort was very friendly.
From the Dolphin experience; touring the Dig and seeing the amazing aquatic life; riding on the Rapids; going to every pool on the property; and walking along the miles of beaches, there was definately a bit of paradise for every member of the family.
We took advantage of the kitchenette in our Ocean View Studio room, and used the highly recommended FoodStore2Go.com to have some groceries delivered right to our door for breakfasts and snacks. Started the day with Starbucks in the Reef Lobby or brunch at Mosaic's. We had lunch many times poolside at the Cascades Grill, and wonderful dinners at Mosaic's or in the Marina Village. While Atlantis may not be the least expensive place to eat and drink just remember you are on an island, and you can certainly spend as little or as much as your tastebuds desire and come away happy.
Big thanks to Mitch at TripGuy.com for helping us make this memorable vacation happen and the perks he got us. I would highly recommend his services and appreciated his follow through before and after our trip.
If you are a family or couple looking for an outstanding vacation with amazing sights and action, along with some privacy the Reef and Cove Atlantis are the way to go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on Paradise Beach, guests enjoy miles of white sand and ocean in their backyard with all the wonder and excitement of Atlantis on their front doorstep. The Reef features studios and one- and two-bedroom suites offering all the conveniences of home with a full kitchen or kitchen area complete with linens, cookware, table settings, refrigerator and private balconies with water views. Guests of The Reef enjoy a semi-private pool, shared only with The Cove Atlantis, Starbucks lounge and are closest to Bobby Flay’s Mesa Grill ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Amex, Tingo, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Expedia, Jetsetter, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Reef Atlantis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reef Atlantis Hotel Paradise Island
- Reef Atlantis Paradise Island
- The Reef Atlantis Bahamas/Paradise Island