We are in our fifties and enjoyed all the rides at Atlantis. The condo " The Reef " was great. So modern and clean. It had a small kitchen that we ate our breakfast at. Then we had lunch and dinner at the resort restaurants. We found lunch to be well priced ( $25.00 ) and dinner was a little expensive ( $95.00), but we were full and satisfied. The drinks will break the bank. The grounds and staff were excellent. I have never seen so many happy kids. You owe it to your children to stay here at least once while you are both young. This is a five star resort. The beach is beautiful, shallow, clear and warm. Loved it and will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on Paradise Beach, guests of The Reef Atlantis enjoy miles of white sand and ocean in their backyard with all the wonder and excitement of Atlantis on their front doorstep. The Reef features studios, one and two bedroom suites that offer all the conveniences of home with a full kitchen or kitchen area complete with linens, cookware, table settings, refrigerator and private balconies with water views. Guests of The Reef enjoy a semi-private pool, shared only with The Cove Atlantis and a Starbucks lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Amex, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Reef Atlantis, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reef Atlantis Hotel Paradise Island
- Reef Atlantis Paradise Island
- The Reef Atlantis, Autograph Collection Bahamas/Paradise Island