We stayed in the deluxe 2 bedroom suite, which was fabulous. It was large well laid out, well appointed, comfortable, great views and quiet. The beach was beautiful, but watch your toes as chunks of coral lurk in the sand waiting to stub. Pools were nice, and the waterpark superb. Great food abounds, but be prepared to pay a premium. The dolphin and sea lion experiences were great, the animals are well trained, friendly and everyone walks away with a smile.
I have a few complaints: one morning, there was no hot water, it was fixed by the time we returned from breakfast, but not really acceptable; why charge for wifi? I don't get it, at the prices we were paying: service was unacceptably slow, especially at Mosiac, it seems "island time" means "we know we're getting a 15% tip anyway, so why rush?; finally, the worst part of the reef is that many of the destinations are at the other side of the resort which is a long walk, I would not have minded the walk if I did not have to walk through the smoky casino with my kids so many times. There should be a smoke free passageway to the restaurants and theater in the Beach Towers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reef Atlantis Hotel
- The Reef Atlantis Hotel Paradise Island
- Reef Atlantis Paradise Island
- Reef Atlantis
- Reef Atlantis Hotel
- The Reef Atlantis Bahamas/Paradise Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on Paradise Beach, guests enjoy miles of white sand and ocean in their backyard with all the wonder and excitement of Atlantis on their front doorstep. The Reef features studios and one- and two-bedroom suites offering all the conveniences of home with a full kitchen or kitchen area complete with linens, cookware, table settings, refrigerator and private balconies with water views. Guests of The Reef enjoy a semi-private pool, shared only with The Cove Atlantis, Starbucks lounge and are closest to Bobby Flay’s Mesa Grill ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Otel, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Reef Atlantis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.