This is the best family vacation we ever had! The room is new, big and clean. The Waterpark is absolutely amazing! We love the rapids and the slides! In the afternoon, we enjoyed playing bingo and watching a movie. The food by the pool is theme park prices, but the restaurants are expensive but we had a kids eat free package so it wasn't so bad after all. The best part that I loved about this place is that the staff at the Reef is very courteous. They are also attentive to the guest needs. There were several instances that the shuttle took longer to arrive. Without even complaining they will call the shuttle for you and ask how much longer the wait is and let you know. Overall, We will definitely go back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on Paradise Beach, guests enjoy miles of white sand and ocean in their backyard with all the wonder and excitement of Atlantis on their front doorstep. The Reef features studios and one- and two-bedroom suites offering all the conveniences of home with a full kitchen or kitchen area complete with linens, cookware, table settings, refrigerator and private balconies with water views. Guests of The Reef enjoy a semi-private pool, shared only with The Cove Atlantis, Starbucks lounge and are closest to Bobby Flay’s Mesa Grill ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Amex, Tingo, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your The Reef Atlantis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reef Atlantis Hotel Paradise Island
- Reef Atlantis Paradise Island
- The Reef Atlantis Bahamas/Paradise Island