We booked our trip through a travel agent to the Atlantis for our 1 year anniversary in June 2009. We bought the travel insurance and were glad we did b/c Atlantis came out with a buy 3 get 1 night free special after we booked. We had our travel agent rebook us to save us a little money. Atlantis also had a $200 rebate promotion that we mailed in after the trip. This was my second time to the Atlantis and my husbands first. I booked the Beach towers both trips to save money. When I arrived with my husband, we told the ladies at the front desk that we were celebrating our anniversary, and they upgraded us to the Coral Towers (about the same as the Beach Towers, but a little closer to the big pools). We love the Atlantis! It always has a lot of families and kids, but it is so big so it never seems crowded. It is expensive, but if you go in knowing that, then you won't be shocked. We bought a suitcase full of breakfast food/snacks and gatorades and waters (for breakfast and to bring to the pool). We ate 1 night at Mesa Grill (Bobby Flays restaurant) and the other nights at Murrys, Atlas, and the Pizza Place. All were great. It is lovely to walk around the whole resort at night and to walk along the marina and look at the yachts. As we did a little gambling in the casino at night, we said if we were big winners, we would come back every year and bring our families. We didn't win much, but we are still looking forward to our next trip to the Atlantis!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Coral Towers at Atlantis are centrally located and offer contemporary, relaxed accommodations within a tropically casual atmosphere. Guestrooms have one king or two queen beds with sitting areas and full balconies with water or terrace views. Coral Towers is just steps away from marine exhibits, a seven-acre snorkeling lagoon, BLU Pool, water slides, the Crystal Court Shops, Marina Village, the casino and several casual and gourmet dining options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Amex, Booking.com, Priceline, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Atlantis - Coral Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis - Coral Towers Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Coral Hotel
- Atlantis Coral Resort
- Atlantis - Coral Towers Bahamas/Paradise Island