We stay there for 4 nights. Rooms not that great but the views were better. Room was clean daily with fresh sheets and towels. Closer to casino and other restaurants and the village marina than the royal towers. I will stay there again. the only down they need to add room service for those late night craves.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Coral Towers at Atlantis are centrally located and offer contemporary, relaxed accommodations within a tropically casual atmosphere. Guestrooms have one king or two queen beds with sitting areas and full balconies with water or terrace views. Coral Towers is just steps away from marine exhibits, a seven-acre snorkeling lagoon, BLU Pool, water slides, the Crystal Court Shops, Marina Village, the casino and several casual and gourmet dining options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Amex, Booking.com, Priceline, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Atlantis - Coral Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis - Coral Towers Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Coral Hotel
- Atlantis Coral Resort
- Atlantis - Coral Towers Bahamas/Paradise Island