Location was excellent and price for the room was very good. However, they do get you on taxes and extra charges. Also, the food is extremely pricey no matter where you go and ALL dining comes with a 15% gratuity added on. The food though was very good taste and quality wise. My room was good and clean and the bed was very comfortable. When you stay at the hotel you can access the water park for free as well as many aquariums and fish on site. My phone did not have roaming so I was left without phone coverage which was ok considering roaming charges would have been huge. It also kind of gave me a break from the outside world. You have 20 minutes of free Internet access per 24 hours in the library on their computers which worked out great and you can pay to access the wifi network (kind of pricey). Overall, it was a great experience since I knew before going that I would have to spend some money while there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Coral Towers are centrally located and offer contemporary, relaxed accommodations within a tropically casual atmosphere. Guestrooms have one king or two queen beds with sitting areas and full balconies with water or terrace views. Coral Towers is just steps away from marine exhibits, a seven-acre snorkeling lagoon, BLU Pool, water slides, the Crystal Court Shops, Marina Village, the casino and several casual and gourmet dining options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Amex, Tingo, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Priceline, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Otel so you can book your Atlantis - Coral Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis - Coral Towers Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Coral Hotel
- Atlantis Coral Resort
- Atlantis - Coral Towers Bahamas/Paradise Island