A great trip with my wife for our anniversary, pleasure and gambling excursion. Had a great view from our room, the scenery overlooking the pools,the lagoon, the ocean and watched the cruise ships coming and going. Very clean, well taken care of and the people very friendly. Yea it was pricey but well worth it. Only downside was 15% gratuity was tacked on to Everything including walking up to the counter and ordering a coffee. Had a great time in the Casino and actually brought home some of there money. You feel like royalty! All I could say "it was Awesome!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Coral Towers at Atlantis are centrally located and offer contemporary, relaxed accommodations within a tropically casual atmosphere. Guestrooms have one king or two queen beds with sitting areas and full balconies with water or terrace views. Coral Towers is just steps away from marine exhibits, a seven-acre snorkeling lagoon, BLU Pool, water slides, the Crystal Court Shops, Marina Village, the casino and several casual and gourmet dining options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, BookIt.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Atlantis Coral Towers, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis - Coral Towers Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Coral Hotel
- Atlantis Coral Resort
- Atlantis Coral Towers, Autograph Collection Bahamas/Paradise Island