May 31, 2013 to June 8, 2013 - Fantastic place to vacation at. Food is expensive - some of it great, some of it below par. Wonderful friendly staff, very helpful, happy and smiling. The grounds are beautiful, the whole resort is well taken care of, beautiful marine life, dolphin encounter was a delight. Booked a ocean view room, got 12th floor with an amazing view. Room in need of some repairs but no big deal, everything worked. Yes, I would go again and I would recommend to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Coral Towers are centrally located and offer contemporary, relaxed accommodations within a tropically casual atmosphere. Guestrooms have one king or two queen beds with sitting areas and full balconies with water or terrace views. Coral Towers is just steps away from marine exhibits, a seven-acre snorkeling lagoon, BLU Pool, water slides, the Crystal Court Shops, Marina Village, the casino and several casual and gourmet dining options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Booking.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Atlantis - Coral Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis - Coral Towers Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Coral Hotel
- Atlantis Coral Resort
- Atlantis - Coral Towers Bahamas/Paradise Island