Stayed at the Coral Towers. The room was spacious and comfortable, but definitely in need of a facelift. Although I got a good deal, the accommodations are WAY OVERPRICED!. We decided to go with the value dining @75. PP/PER DAY and ate at the marketplace, and sea grapes buffets. The food was above average for a buffet, and there were plenty of choices. There were sauté stations on the dinner and omelet stations on the breakfast. To be honest, there is enough food that skipping lunch is not a problem. Also, drank the water with no problems. The aqua adventure was amazing, I can't say enough about what a great time we had there. The pools are clean and nice as well. The beach is mighty hot, so I spent the majority of the day at the aqua adventure. Did the dolphin interaction. That was fun. It was 95. PP. I had one complimentary so it cost us 95. For two. Watch out for the pictures afterwords, they are WAY OVERPRICED!. The aquariums are amazing, and the grounds are beautiful. They need to add some outdoor evening activities like music and dancing.i like to be outdoors. There were several weddings going on and the outdoor receptions looked wonderful. It would have been nice to have an outdoor lounge with music. A note, it is faster and cheaper for a party of 4 to take a taxi from the airport than it is to take the transfers. The transfers picked us up 3 hours before our flight. Needless to say, we sat at the airport for 2 1/2 hours, security took 5 minutes to get thru. If you go, you won't be disappointed. Just remember to bring your credit card!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Coral Towers at Atlantis are centrally located and offer contemporary, relaxed accommodations within a tropically casual atmosphere. Guestrooms have one king or two queen beds with sitting areas and full balconies with water or terrace views. Coral Towers is just steps away from marine exhibits, a seven-acre snorkeling lagoon, BLU Pool, water slides, the Crystal Court Shops, Marina Village, the casino and several casual and gourmet dining options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Amex, Hotwire, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Otel, Odigeo, BookIt.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Atlantis Coral Towers, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis - Coral Towers Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Coral Hotel
- Atlantis Coral Resort
- Atlantis Coral Towers, Autograph Collection Bahamas/Paradise Island