Never, I repeat, NEVER, accept a room at the Atlantis at ANY of the "outlying Towers"
-TV's absolutely, stink
-attitudes of Front Desk stink
The ONLY guarantee is that you will NOT enjoy the stay, and that you will get treated I would never treat someone who pays my salary and patronizes my establishment.
I will NEVER return to the Atlantis.
I would NEVER recommend this hotel.
I would avoid staying at The Atlantis at ALL costs.
The Atlantis is an over-rated, over-priced, over-hyped DUMP.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Coral Towers at Atlantis are centrally located and offer contemporary, relaxed accommodations within a tropically casual atmosphere. Guestrooms have one king or two queen beds with sitting areas and full balconies with water or terrace views. Coral Towers is just steps away from marine exhibits, a seven-acre snorkeling lagoon, BLU Pool, water slides, the Crystal Court Shops, Marina Village, the casino and several casual and gourmet dining options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Travelocity, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Atlantis Coral Towers, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis - Coral Towers Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Coral Hotel
- Atlantis Coral Resort
- Atlantis Coral Towers, Autograph Collection Bahamas/Paradise Island