We just returned from a 4 nite,3day trip to Atlantis Feb.10-14 my husband, myself and a 4 yr old. I read and studied so many reviews before going and I'm gad I did because you know what to expect. We loved it, we booked Beach towers because we wanted to save money and spend it on food, **shopping** & activities. We ended up in the Coral Tower (upgrade) Lagoon wing and it was fine. Coral towers are abit dated like I had read, but clean,comfortable and quiet. After seeing the beach towers, I would have been just as happy there, It's just that beach towers are located on the opposite end of the aqua adventure park, so it's a hike -make sure you bring ur stroller and pack ur bag for the day. The walk over is gorgeous along the beach or tempting inside by all the shops. The aqua adventure park is nice and fun but not for a 4yr old, besides all the pools, they have to be 48" taller for the slides and the kids splash pad area was closed, being repaired but she didn't care because the whole resort has so much to offer see and do. We did the river rapids, but it was maybe abit much for a 4 yr old, thank goodness our tubes didn't flip. We didn't buy the meal plan and it was good because it saved us money. Kids eat free, so they deduct it from ur bill b4 checkout. We had breakfast at Sea grapes (huge buffet good selection) Murray's( dinner like but good food and reasonable prices) always had lunch poolside and we had dinner at Virgil's,(more casual it was good, but huge portions u share) Bahamian Club (excellent, more fine dining) and one nite off site at Anthony's (ok,casual) its beside Dunkin Donuts, literally 5 min walk down the hill. I would suggest to eat on site, but a cab driver suggested it to my husband. Mariana's Village was where we went at night, love it there, reminds me of downtown Disney water front. We just walked around each nite and had a treat, looked in the shops and awed in amazement at the multimillion dollar yachts. Now for the shopping downtown take the water taxi over 8 person round trip, we loved the brand name shopping! It's busy down there but worth it, my husband got an amazing deal on a watch and I bought and very nice pair of shoes. We opted to splurge because we chose to save on the room costs. Overall, we loved Atlantis and we will for sure return. It's a great family oriented resort with so much to see and do, staff is cordial and helpful. You wouldn't call it the resort luxurious , the grounds and amenities show their age and but staff are very attentive and helpful throughout the resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Coral Towers at Atlantis are centrally located and offer contemporary, relaxed accommodations within a tropically casual atmosphere. Guestrooms have one king or two queen beds with sitting areas and full balconies with water or terrace views. Coral Towers is just steps away from marine exhibits, a seven-acre snorkeling lagoon, BLU Pool, water slides, the Crystal Court Shops, Marina Village, the casino and several casual and gourmet dining options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, BookIt.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Atlantis Coral Towers, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis - Coral Towers Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Coral Hotel
- Atlantis Coral Resort
- Atlantis Coral Towers, Autograph Collection Bahamas/Paradise Island