I go to Atlantis every year for business. It's always clean and lots of things to do! This is an absolute destination! P.S. take your kids they will love it! I can't say enough about the staff they are so kind and courteous. The casino is probably not for amateurs as far as tables go. However, feel free to lose as much as you want. Vegas has much better odds. But who goes the the Caribbean to gamble? Get out and enjoy all that resort has to offer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Coral Towers are centrally located and offer contemporary, relaxed accommodations within a tropically casual atmosphere. Guestrooms have one king or two queen beds with sitting areas and full balconies with water or terrace views. Coral Towers is just steps away from marine exhibits, a seven-acre snorkeling lagoon, BLU Pool, water slides, the Crystal Court Shops, Marina Village, the casino and several casual and gourmet dining options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Amex, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Atlantis - Coral Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis - Coral Towers Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Coral Hotel
- Atlantis Coral Resort
- Atlantis - Coral Towers Bahamas/Paradise Island