We had initially booked a 3 night stay at the Coral Towers which turned out to be a 4 night stay due to the Eastern Snowstorm which affected our departing travel. We were extremely glad to have avoided the weather back home, and pleased that the concierge staff helped me in every way possible. I could not be more pleased with the service the ladies in that office offered. I think I visited their office three times, and never did they give me any issues. Front Desk was also great. We were given room 7318 (7th floor) and although he Coral Towers is not as new as the others, it offered such a wonderful view of the Royal Towers, ocean and pools and slides. It was great stepping out in the morning and afternoons and admiring the views. The pple in Bahamas are just great in general. I was pleased to have gone and to have spent a great time w/my family.
Our fav pool was the one in between the Coral & Beach Towers because it was so warm and not crowded as the others.
In terms of towels....plenty of towels everywhere. I used the internet service in the Library a few times, the hotel gives each guest 9yrs and older in the room 15 min per day. I ended up ordering the wifi which I paid for towards the end of the trip due to flight cancellations.
We went to Dunkin Donuts basically every morning to have breakfast and use their wifi which they give you 30 mins. The convenient store next door to it has BTC calling cards which I suggest you use at the pay phones, because if you use them from your hotel room there will be a charge of $1.99 per call (yes even w/the calling card).
In terms of dinner I would say Anthony's Grill was our fav. The service was bad in terms of the wait we encountered to just order the food. But when I took my first bite I completely forgot how annoyed I was.
Atlantis grounds in general are clean, we are use to all inclusive hotels so for us it was a bit pricy having to spend each day on our meals.
We took advantage of the dolphin encounter which my son enjoyed. Also took a taxi over to downtown Nassau and visited the stores in town. On our way back we took the ferry which was a nice little ride.
We look forward to our next trip to the Bahamas soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Coral Towers are centrally located and offer contemporary, relaxed accommodations within a tropically casual atmosphere. Guestrooms have one king or two queen beds with sitting areas and full balconies with water or terrace views. Coral Towers is just steps away from marine exhibits, a seven-acre snorkeling lagoon, BLU Pool, water slides, the Crystal Court Shops, Marina Village, the casino and several casual and gourmet dining options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Atlantis - Coral Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis - Coral Towers Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Coral Hotel
- Atlantis Coral Resort
- Atlantis - Coral Towers Bahamas/Paradise Island