My husband, sister and 23 year old nice stayed at the Coral Towers in September. They had a $99 a night special and we thought it was the perfect time to check it out. We actually had booked the Beach Tower which I would have preferred but were not given a choice. Our room was outdated and worn. We looked forward to the Lazy River which was CLOSED! My husband and I continued our stay at the RIU Palace which I would recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Coral Towers are centrally located and offer contemporary, relaxed accommodations within a tropically casual atmosphere. Guestrooms have one king or two queen beds with sitting areas and full balconies with water or terrace views. Coral Towers is just steps away from marine exhibits, a seven-acre snorkeling lagoon, BLU Pool, water slides, the Crystal Court Shops, Marina Village, the casino and several casual and gourmet dining options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Amex, Tingo, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, BookIt.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your Atlantis - Coral Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis - Coral Towers Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Coral Hotel
- Atlantis Coral Resort
- Atlantis - Coral Towers Bahamas/Paradise Island