We arrived at the Atlantis Coral Towers January 27, 2013. we had purchased a standard room but were upgraded to an ocean view room in the Ocean wing, room 9321. The view was amazing!! we had a perfect view from the beds of the ocean, as well as part of the water park.
We felt that staff at every position were polite and helpful. Everyone had a smile on their face and it felt genuine. They seem really proud of their resort, and their Island.
The grounds were immaculately maintained, there were always plenty of loungers and towels available. We did use the library most days. Chairs were high and uncomfortable , and the roof was solarium style, so it was quite warm upstairs. There was never a wait for the workstations.
We took advantage of the theatre, which the kids loved. There was a concesssion stand, but we brought our own snacks.
Minibar had a sensor and was filled with overpriced drinks, as expected. However there was room for about 6 cans of pop or juice, stacked above theirs, so you would not set of their sensor.
We found the lobby nice. Not as opulent as the Royal Towers, but less bustling, more comfortable and homey. Lounge chairs were comfy.
The room was nice, but the hallways looked like they needed some paint. There a few minor flaws with the room, none worth complaining to staff about, but I will mention them here in case someone is interested. There were stains on the bathroom tile, the ac was not very cold (but adequate), AC turned off automatically when the sliding door opened. The beds were very firm. The picture on the TV was very poor. However, everything else was great and felt very clean.
I would definietly stay at this property again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Coral Towers are centrally located and offer contemporary, relaxed accommodations within a tropically casual atmosphere. Guestrooms have one king or two queen beds with sitting areas and full balconies with water or terrace views. Coral Towers is just steps away from marine exhibits, a seven-acre snorkeling lagoon, BLU Pool, water slides, the Crystal Court Shops, Marina Village, the casino and several casual and gourmet dining options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Amex, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Atlantis - Coral Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis - Coral Towers Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Coral Hotel
- Atlantis Coral Resort
- Atlantis - Coral Towers Bahamas/Paradise Island