First of all this hotel is really really big, it has paths and bridges, an acquarium, huge pool, tropical views, beautiful sandy beach and an amazing acquapark; also 2 starbucks, Versace's stores, Ferragamo, several logoshops a humongous casino, a movie theater, restaurants and many many other expensive options. For some reason I had the impression to be on a cruise instead of a hotel. There are so many things to do that you almost forget the beauty of the island just outside. Besides being very expensive the room, halls and lobby looked old and somehow worn out!
A bottle of water in the room is 7 dollars, internet 20 dollars etc.
To get to the town you must grab a taxi because there is a bridge to cross and is quite far, taxis are quite expensive here also.
The staff is ok and the hotel is really clean. I think is a good option for mature couples or families with children.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis - Coral Towers Hotel
- Atlantis - Coral Towers Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Coral Hotel
- Atlantis Coral Resort
- Atlantis - Coral Towers Bahamas/Paradise Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Coral Towers are centrally located and offer contemporary, relaxed accommodations within a tropically casual atmosphere. Guestrooms have one king or two queen beds with sitting areas and full balconies with water or terrace views. Coral Towers is just steps away from marine exhibits, a seven-acre snorkeling lagoon, BLU Pool, water slides, the Crystal Court Shops, Marina Village, the casino and several casual and gourmet dining options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Venere, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Atlantis - Coral Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.