Stayed at Coral towers 8-234 REEF WING. THE VIEW WAS AMAZING.!!
Yes the building is dated but the facility was very clean. The staff was very friendly and we felt safe and comfortable. We are a family of 4 with 2 two teenagers 13 and 15. We loved the waterslides-- and spent most of our time in the Current-which is the awesome 1 mile long fast moving river ride. Tip: Remember to lift your butt up when going down slides on intertubes or you will be in pain!! Food is expensive but in line for this venue. Value meals poolside worked great for lunch. We did not get meal plan. We walked across the street from the resort to Dunkin Donuts for breakfast every morning--tip: you get 30 min free wi-fi with purchase. Tried Anthony's next to DD first night for dinner-- The fountain drinks tasted off but the pizza was good. Room service at Coral towers was sadly a huge dissappointment. Also had dinner in Marina village at Bimini and the food was delicious and reasonable. Pizza in Marina also a big hit with all of us. Took water ferry over to Nassau to check out Straw Market and Twin Brothers for dinner. The boat was scarry to say the least but the guide was entertaining and the views fantastic. When walking to buy tickets for ferry we were approached by 2 women who handed us complimentary welcome necklaces--after accepting them a donation was requested. My husband kindly dug out 2 dollars for these free gifts and as we hurried away the women demanded more money. This made me mad and we kept moving ignoring them. Lesson learned--nothing is free here and EVERYONE wants a tip. Nassau was VERY dirty lots of public drinking. Staw market was vendor after vendor with the same items . Did not stay long but did get a 40 straw bag for 20 when I threatened to walk away . Twin Brothers is a resteraunt along a strip of food offerings known as the Fish Fry. The service was terrible--food overcooked--however I loved the fresh fruit frozen drink I was served. Would not recommend leaving the resort for sightseeing with teenagers--they could not wait to get back to the resort. Also tried Virgils BBQ on the resort and would highly recommend although the server was terrible the food was great! I think that when your gratuity is mandatory the waitstaff is lazy and hurts the overall experience. The aquariums are amazing and there is so much to see. We also did the dolphin trainer for the day and it was the highlight of our vacation. I planned for over a year for this vacation and it was everything I hoped for--if your worried about $$$ this is not the place for you. Very expensive but worth it in everyway!!!
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis - Coral Towers Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis - Coral Towers Hotel
- Atlantis Coral Hotel
- Atlantis Coral Resort
- Atlantis - Coral Towers Bahamas/Paradise Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Coral Towers are centrally located and offer contemporary, relaxed accommodations within a tropically casual atmosphere. Guestrooms have one king or two queen beds with sitting areas and full balconies with water or terrace views. Coral Towers is just steps away from marine exhibits, a seven-acre snorkeling lagoon, BLU Pool, water slides, the Crystal Court Shops, Marina Village, the casino and several casual and gourmet dining options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Amex, Tingo, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Priceline, Orbitz, EasyToBook, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Atlantis - Coral Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.