I went to The Cove as part of a sales incentive trip (group). I very much enjoyed the resort as it was secluded and devoid of the usual beach vendors. The Cove gives you access to the entire resort- which is very nice when you get stopped at the "check points". While the fine food was expensive and not great, the overall service was good and the best buy was the Cascades beach bar where you get a great jerk chicken for about 10 bucks.
I found the staff friendly and courteous.
I loved the water park and the lazy river was a great distraction- even with a large group of adults.
THe room was well appointed and I appreciated the maid service as well.
The Spa was "ok" and not worth the high fee- I had a massage which i would rate "average" but for a premium price. Typical for a resort, though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dynamic and stylish. Sophisticated and sensual. A place where scene meets scenery and urban chic meets white-sand nature. Inspired by the beauty of its surroundings, The Cove Atlantis thrives on the rhythm of the day.While its exclusive ultra-pool and beach club create a seamless day to night scene, its spectacular ocean views and balmy open-air architecture embrace nature’s most compelling elements creating a seductive and indulgent experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Cove Atlantis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cove Atlantis Hotel Paradise Island
- Cove Atlantis Paradise Island
- Atlantis Cove
- The Cove Atlantis Bahamas/Paradise Island