Atlantis is exactly what the pictures portray. We just returned from a four day holiday and loved every minute of it. The Cove is exquisite. The rooms are well planned and luxurious . It is located at the further end of the resort, but still close to what we wanted to enjoy. The adult pool (The Cain Pool) is hip and lively, and the beach is beautiful . The sand is so soft and white. The only downfall for some is that the casino and night life is found at the center of the hotel (the Royal Tower), which is a bit of a walk. There are shuttle buses which can take you to the other towers if you don't want to walk. My husband and I are big walkers, so we didn't mind.
The important thing to be prepared for is the cost of food. We didn't opt for a food package. For breakfast we walked over to a plaza across the street from the Coral Tower. There we found a Dunkin donut shop, which had reasonably priced combos and healthy food choices ( ie. multigrain bagels). In this same plaza is also a small food mart (which has some fruits, cheeses, and crackers) and a liqueur store. The prices are still not what we are use to, but far more reasonable than the hotel. We also went to the fish fry, Frankie's goes Bananas. It was a true Carribean experience.
We felt you get what you pay for. It was worth it.
- Also Known As:
- The Cove Atlantis Hotel
- The Cove Atlantis Hotel Paradise Island
- Cove Atlantis Paradise Island
- Cove Atlantis
- Cove Atlantis Hotel
- Atlantis Cove
- The Cove Atlantis Bahamas/Paradise Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dynamic and stylish. Sophisticated and sensual. A place where scene meets scenery and urban chic meets white-sand nature. Inspired by the beauty of its surroundings, The Cove Atlantis thrives on the rhythm of the day.While its exclusive ultra-pool and beach club create a seamless day to night scene, its spectacular ocean views and balmy open-air architecture embrace nature’s most compelling elements creating a seductive and indulgent experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Amex, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your The Cove Atlantis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.