From the minute we were picked up at the airport til they took us back - it was perfect!!! The Cove we so quiet and clean. Rooms were topnotch! Service throughout the resort was impecable. Food is always a bit expesive here, but you'll never have a bad meal!!! Many places to choose from with out leaving the resort! So much to do and explore here. A great place for familes too!! Thsi was our 2nd time staying - we stayed in the Royal Towers last time with our kids - but liked the Cove better for just us. Can't wait to go back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dynamic and stylish. Sophisticated and sensual. A place where scene meets scenery and urban chic meets white-sand nature. Inspired by the beauty of its surroundings, The Cove Atlantis thrives on the rhythm of the day.While its exclusive ultra-pool and beach club create a seamless day to night scene, its spectacular ocean views and balmy open-air architecture embrace nature’s most compelling elements creating a seductive and indulgent experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Venere, Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your The Cove Atlantis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cove Atlantis Hotel Paradise Island
- Cove Atlantis Paradise Island
- Atlantis Cove
- The Cove Atlantis Bahamas/Paradise Island