We have stayed at Atlantis before in the Royal Towers and that was comparable to a middle of the road hotel in the states. The Cove was a very differnent experience with access to the Cain pool and their private beach that isnt available to the guests on the other side of the resort. The experience was very different from the attentiveness of the staff down to the in-room perks. All of the rooms are suites and the bathrooms are large and spacious. The upgrade is well worth the additional cost and I think that you will be very pleased from a cost-benefit scenario.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dynamic and stylish. Sophisticated and sensual. A place where scene meets scenery and urban chic meets white-sand nature. Inspired by the beauty of its surroundings, The Cove Atlantis thrives on the rhythm of the day.While its exclusive ultra-pool and beach club create a seamless day to night scene, its spectacular ocean views and balmy open-air architecture embrace nature’s most compelling elements creating a seductive and indulgent experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Jetsetter, Travelocity, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Cove Atlantis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cove Atlantis Hotel Paradise Island
- Cove Atlantis Paradise Island
- Atlantis Cove
- The Cove Atlantis Bahamas/Paradise Island