My boyfriend and I just got back from The Cove. We were there from the 10th of Jan to the 15th.
This time of year it is a little chilly especially at night...it is a beautiful resort, nice rooms and so much to see and do. What is unfortunate is that the cain (pool area exclusive to people staying at the cove) was like a wind tunnel and shaded for the most part so we didn't take advantage of that area at all. I know that the weather is not something that can be controlled, but the AC can be! Everywhere we went indoors was like a freezer. Bring warm clothes!!! It was a good trip overall but I felt it was a bit overpriced, we enjoyed Mesa grill and loved Nobu but big thumbs down at the Italian resto (Casa D'Angelo I think?) and I didn't like that they charged cover for my boyfriend at the club Aura...the drinks were expensive enough. Beach was beautiful and the staff was really nice, loved the aquariums!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dynamic and stylish. Sophisticated and sensual. A place where scene meets scenery and urban chic meets white-sand nature. Inspired by the beauty of its surroundings, The Cove Atlantis thrives on the rhythm of the day.While its exclusive ultra-pool and beach club create a seamless day to night scene, its spectacular ocean views and balmy open-air architecture embrace nature’s most compelling elements creating a seductive and indulgent experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Cove Atlantis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cove Atlantis Hotel Paradise Island
- Cove Atlantis Paradise Island
- Atlantis Cove
- The Cove Atlantis Bahamas/Paradise Island