Stayed over easter with ten and nine year old daughter's. They say 'it was absolutely amazing, you couldn't get bored. I enjoyed every second of it and wish it would never end. The staff there are all very nice. Parent's say room was fantastic, huge, immaculate. Service was exceptional with all staff going out of way to do whatever they can for you. Food was great, ate at Mosaic most day's, expensive but you get what you pay for. Went to see other hotel's, coral, beach towers etc. and they just don't compare to Cove, though didn't see rooms at Tower's whole area round there seemed very dirty and uncared for especially pools. Much noisier compared to Cove and lots of drunk people. So if you want a really exlusive holiday, first class service, immaculate pool and beach, first class food go to the Cove - at end of day you get what you pay for and we found it thoroughly worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dynamic and stylish. Sophisticated and sensual. A place where scene meets scenery and urban chic meets white-sand nature. Inspired by the beauty of its surroundings, The Cove Atlantis thrives on the rhythm of the day.While its exclusive ultra-pool and beach club create a seamless day to night scene, its spectacular ocean views and balmy open-air architecture embrace nature’s most compelling elements creating a seductive and indulgent experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Amex, Booking.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Jetsetter, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Travelocity, Venere and Tingo so you can book your The Cove Atlantis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cove Atlantis Hotel Paradise Island
- Cove Atlantis Paradise Island
- Atlantis Cove
- The Cove Atlantis Bahamas/Paradise Island