The Cove is by far, the best hotel choice at Atlantis. The rooms are all "mini-suites" with a step down living room between the bedroom and the balcony. Service is excellent with two room services per day including a night time turn down with fresh towels and a couple of bottles of water. The location is the farthest from all of the action, but that is a big plus. You're right on the beach and there is an adults only pool. The constant music can get a little annoying, but others like it. The breakfast buffet is a little expensive at $35., but there is a Starbucks next door at the Reef.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dynamic and stylish. Sophisticated and sensual. A place where scene meets scenery and urban chic meets white-sand nature. Inspired by the beauty of its surroundings, The Cove Atlantis thrives on the rhythm of the day.While its exclusive ultra-pool and beach club create a seamless day to night scene, its spectacular ocean views and balmy open-air architecture embrace nature’s most compelling elements creating a seductive and indulgent experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Cove Atlantis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cove Atlantis Hotel Paradise Island
- Cove Atlantis Paradise Island
- Atlantis Cove
- The Cove Atlantis Bahamas/Paradise Island