I thought the Cove and Atlantis in general were beautiful hotels. Tons of things to do and all done well--HOWEVER-- the prices were rediculous. I have been to a lot of nice hotels all over the world and I still believe in paying for quality etc. -- this was out of control. all the restaurants had 50 dollar entrees-- even causual sandwich places were 35 and 45 dollars and the worst was when I saw $53 dollars for spaghetti!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nothing is worse than being treated like an idiot. And I know things on the island cost more but please, give me a break. That being said-- it was beautiful and very well done so if someone else is paying-- go for it
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dynamic and stylish. Sophisticated and sensual. A place where scene meets scenery and urban chic meets white-sand nature. Inspired by the beauty of its surroundings, The Cove Atlantis thrives on the rhythm of the day.While its exclusive ultra-pool and beach club create a seamless day to night scene, its spectacular ocean views and balmy open-air architecture embrace nature’s most compelling elements creating a seductive and indulgent experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Cove Atlantis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cove Atlantis Hotel Paradise Island
- Cove Atlantis Paradise Island
- Atlantis Cove
- The Cove Atlantis Bahamas/Paradise Island