Just spent a week at the Cove ,my third visit. Hotel still looks new and is by far the most relaxing and beautiful of the Atlantis towers. We had two rooms this time one facing east on west so really got the full view experience. The only downside is the music at the Cain Pool TOO LOUD in the afternoon. Good music but you can't even have a conversation after three pm when they seem to turn it up.
The walk to the casino takes about 7 minutes and is an easy walk even for older people. The shuttle was available every 10 minutes or so the distance not an issue.
The beds were very comfortable and the housekeeping really gave excellent service.
The beach out front was great and waves big enough to play in and the water warm as
The hideabed was really comfortable (i was told) by one of my party.
Coffee in room good and they provide creamers not powdered whitener.
In a nutshell...still a gem of a resort and I will return soon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dynamic and stylish. Sophisticated and sensual. A place where scene meets scenery and urban chic meets white-sand nature. Inspired by the beauty of its surroundings, The Cove Atlantis thrives on the rhythm of the day.While its exclusive ultra-pool and beach club create a seamless day to night scene, its spectacular ocean views and balmy open-air architecture embrace nature’s most compelling elements creating a seductive and indulgent experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Cove Atlantis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cove Atlantis Hotel Paradise Island
- Cove Atlantis Paradise Island
- Atlantis Cove
- The Cove Atlantis Bahamas/Paradise Island