We have stayed at The Cove four times in the past five years and are never disappointed. The room is spacious and quite comfortable. Although both views are great, we prefer the rooms that more directly overlook the ocean. The other view is of the lazy river, a pool, then ocean. Yes, the food and drink are expensive, but you know that going in and somehow you don't mind! There is something for everyone here. The great thing about The Cove is it's privacy from the hustle and bustle of the entire resort, yet just steps away. One thing that is a negative is the $20 per day you have to pay for Internet access. At a resort of this caliber, this should be included.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dynamic and stylish. Sophisticated and sensual. A place where scene meets scenery and urban chic meets white-sand nature. Inspired by the beauty of its surroundings, The Cove Atlantis thrives on the rhythm of the day.While its exclusive ultra-pool and beach club create a seamless day to night scene, its spectacular ocean views and balmy open-air architecture embrace nature’s most compelling elements creating a seductive and indulgent experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Amex, BookIt.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Venere, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your The Cove Atlantis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cove Atlantis Hotel Paradise Island
- Cove Atlantis Paradise Island
- Atlantis Cove
- The Cove Atlantis Bahamas/Paradise Island