This was my first all inclusive and I must say I will never do a regular hotel again. This was also my first time in the Bahamas and it was awesome..just bright and beautiful with lots of things to do. Soon as I walked in the lobby it was lovely and vibrant...of course the bar made it alot better lol. The only thing I didn't like about the room was the bed. It was two single beds put together and I had to keep putting it back together. The pool had a swim up bar with amazing drinks that were nice and strong with friendly bar staff, The beach was a little crowded so you had to get there early after their delicious breakfast buffet, after that I jet skied around the island and seen the lovely houses and beautiful areas which was what I was looking for. All in all it was my very first trip to an inclusive resort which I loved and very first trip to the Bahamas, I would definitely go back here which alot of people to have fun....I might just book this place for my parents for their anniversary.
Pros: 1. Great rooms that were always clean and kept
2. Bars had great drinks and friendly staff
3. Pool and beach with jet ski's
4. Right next to Atlantis so you can go visit and shop
5. Sports bar with games
6. 3 restaurants with great food.
Cons: 1. Taxi trip to the hotel is about $37 to $40 since its a far trip from the airport
2. King size bed wasn't king size since it was two beds put together
3. Not really any night life outside the resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located on Paradise Island (the Bahamas), 3 km/1.8 Miles from Nassau * 100 m/328 ft from "Atlantis", the largest casino in the Caribbean * 14-story building * On the beachfront * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 3 km/1.8 Miles to downtown Nassau * 200 m/656 ft from various shops * 25 km/15.5 Miles from the airport * 200 m/656 ft from a bus stop * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Paradise Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Paradise Island Hotel Paradise Island
- Riu Hotel Paradise Island
- Paradise Island Sheraton
- Paradise Island Riu Hotel
- Riu Paradise Island Bahamas
- Hotel Riu Palace Paradise Island Bahamas