1. Rooms were nice and clean. Great view of ocean. We stayed on 4th floor.
2. Staff was very friendly.
3. Food was better than most all-inclusive resorts I have stayed in...even better than RIU properties in other countries.
4. We could not get in to room until 4pm because it was not cleaned (3 is check-in time)...I didn't complain at all as my adult children had a room that was ready. For our inconvenience, they sent a suprise bottle of champagne to our room the next day. Nice touch RIU.
5. Beach was beautiful and clean.
6. Shower water always hot which I find is not always the case at other hotels!
7. Ferry boat ride to city was fun.
8. Took taxi to and from airport. 4 people, $45.
9. Bedding soft, beds comfortable.
10. Drinks typical all-inclusive beach drinks.
11. Clean pool!
All in all, my husband, my 24 year old and my 22 year old all had a great vacation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located on Paradise Island (the Bahamas), 3 km/1.8 Miles from Nassau * 100 m/328 ft from "Atlantis", the largest casino in the Caribbean * 14-story building * On the beachfront * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 3 km/1.8 Miles to downtown Nassau * 200 m/656 ft from various shops * 25 km/15.5 Miles from the airport * 200 m/656 ft from a bus stop * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, BookIt.com, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Amex and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Paradise Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Paradise Island Hotel Paradise Island
- Riu Hotel Paradise Island
- Paradise Island Sheraton
- Paradise Island Riu Hotel
- Riu Paradise Island Bahamas
- Hotel Riu Palace Paradise Island Bahamas