My husband and I booked a 4 night stay at the Royal Towers through Costco.com's travel service and had a wonderful time. Though the food and amenities were very expensive, we expected it and didn't let it bother us. We didn't have a single bad meal served to us: everything was delicious (especially from Mesa Grill and Nobu). The staff was very friendly, we enjoyed the on-site activities (deep-sea swimming with Dolphins, Aquaventure, Casino, Aquariums, Movie Theater, Marina Village etc.) and despite the crowds that came in with the cruise ships (which was the only downer we had to face), we still did not have to wait long for anything we wanted.
Our room was clean and spacious, we loved the view from our Balcony, and the expensive wifi(~$20 a day) deterred us from facebooking our honeymoon away. We enjoyed having everything we needed/wanted within walking distance from our room (and we didn't even mind the extra-long walks, which ultimately kept us from gaining weight on this trip). I would advise those who are looking to stay at Atlantis to book with Royal Towers. You get a card that gives you access to free drinks/meals at fancy exciting restaurants (no gimmick or hidden strings attached), free movie theater access, free aquarium access, and daily free access to Aquaventure (otherwise, you would be paying hundreds more to enjoy these lovely attractions).
We will be saving up and coming back with our future children for sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The iconic Royal Towers are the most reflective of mythical Atlantis, featuring grand architecture, artwork and design. Standard rooms have one king or two queen beds, a sitting area, French balconies, and suites have full balconies. All rooms and suites offer terrace, harbour or water views. These towers are closest to Mandara Spa, the Fitness Center, Aquaventure, Atlantis Kids Adventures, the Dig, Casino, two main pools, and several gourmet dining options. Royal Towers offers 128 concierge-level guestrooms, accessed by high-speed, keyed elevators offering the highest level of service and access to the Imperial Club. Complimentary breakfast served daily and in the afternoon hors devours and cocktails are on offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Booking.com, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Atlantis - Royal Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis - Royal Towers Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Royal Hotel
- Atlantis Royal Paradise Island
- Atlantis Paradise Island Royal Towers
- Royal Towers Atlantis
- Royal Towers Of Atlantis
- Atlantis - Royal Towers Bahamas/Paradise Island