The property is enormous, so think through what you/your family likes to do and plan accordingly. My husband likes the casino, my daughter likes the water park, so we chose the Royal Towers for this reason - close to both. Unfortunately, the dining options here were not to our liking. We did walk a lot for almost every meal. The food, in general, is mediocre at best. We did have a great dinner at Nobu, Carmine's was good and Virgil's was good. The Marketplace (in the Royal Towers) was pretty awful. We ate there our first night because we didn't know any better and we were tired. It is a buffet and HUGE. If you like to eat a lot, go for it, but at $49 per person, it was not worth it for us. Also, while standing near the dessert area, I witnessed a woman eat something that was definitely not finger food with her fingers - pudding I think. Yes, she stuck her fingers into her mouth up to the second knuckle, then proceeded to pick up a common serving fork to get some more of something - with the same hand that had just been in her mouth. I was so disgusted - we vowed no buffet meals any more. We ate most of our meals at the Marina - Murray's, Starbucks, Pizza.
The Dolphin interaction was a lot of fun for my daughter. The water park is definitely amazing. We were told that the hotel was only at 59% capacity and it felt like people everywhere - I can not imagine going when the hotel is more filled - again, plan accordingly.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis - Royal Towers Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis - Royal Towers Hotel
- Atlantis Royal Hotel
- Atlantis Royal Paradise Island
- Atlantis Paradise Island Royal Towers
- Royal Towers
- Atlantis Royal Towers
- Royal Towers Atlantis
- Royal Towers Of Atlantis
- Atlantis - Royal Towers Bahamas/Paradise Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The iconic Royal Towers are the most reflective of mythical Atlantis, featuring grand architecture, artwork and design. Standard rooms have one king or two queen beds, a sitting area, French balconies, and suites have full balconies. All rooms and suites offer terrace, harbour or water views. These towers are closest to Mandara Spa, the Fitness Center, Aquaventure, Atlantis Kids Adventures, the Dig, Casino, two main pools, and several gourmet dining options. Royal Towers offers 128 concierge-level guestrooms, accessed by high-speed, keyed elevators offering the highest level of service and access to the Imperial Club. Complimentary breakfast served daily and in the afternoon hors devours and cocktails are on offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Amex, Tingo, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Atlantis - Royal Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.