I was a little worried after reading so many negative reviews but we had a great time over Winter Break this February. Our 4th floor corner suite in the West Tower was spectacular with an ocean view and three balconies--two large and one small. Our 16 year old slept on the sofabed in the living room and had his own bathroom, we had a king size bed in a separate bedroom with our own luxorious bathroom. We also loved the central location of the Royal Towers.
We enjoyed the beach, Aquaventure, the deep water dolphin swim, an off site snorkeling trip and shopping. We ate at Bimini Road on Wednesday night and finished up just as the parade was to begin around 8pm. Other places we ate included Virgils BBQ, Lagoon Bar & Grill, Waterfalls Cafe (?), The Point Restaurant and none of them were very good...they were adequate and average at best. Portion sizes were VERY big and the only really good meals were at the "fine dining" Bahamian Club and our room service breakfast. The drinks, however, were fantastic everywhere we went!
We didn't have any problems with service, cleanliness, etc., and we spent exactly what we expected to spend...it wasn't a budget vacation. I would recommend it to others considering a vacation in the Bahamas and we are all really glad we went.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The iconic Royal Towers are the most reflective of mythical Atlantis, featuring grand architecture, artwork and design. Standard rooms have one king or two queen beds, a sitting area, French balconies, and suites have full balconies. All rooms and suites offer terrace, harbour or water views. These towers are closest to Mandara Spa, the Fitness Center, Aquaventure, Atlantis Kids Adventures, the Dig, Casino, two main pools, and several gourmet dining options. Royal Towers offers 128 concierge-level guestrooms, accessed by high-speed, keyed elevators offering the highest level of service and access to the Imperial Club. Complimentary breakfast served daily and in the afternoon hors devours and cocktails are on offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Atlantis - Royal Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis - Royal Towers Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Royal Hotel
- Atlantis Royal Paradise Island
- Atlantis Paradise Island Royal Towers
- Royal Towers Atlantis
- Royal Towers Of Atlantis
- Atlantis - Royal Towers Bahamas/Paradise Island