Nice hotel on huge grounds. It needs a bit of upgrading as it starts showing its age. However there are so many things to do and the grounds are huge. Lots of walking from one place to the other. As it is a location for all ages it can be noisy in the various pools and restaurants. Problem also is that sometimes it is hard to book a restaurant. The hotel room is good size, good bathroom and all in all nicety appointed.
Would go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The iconic Royal Towers are the most reflective of mythical Atlantis, featuring grand architecture, artwork and design. Standard rooms have one king or two queen beds, a sitting area, French balconies, and suites have full balconies. All rooms and suites offer terrace, harbour or water views. These towers are closest to Mandara Spa, the Fitness Center, Aquaventure, Atlantis Kids Adventures, the Dig, Casino, two main pools, and several gourmet dining options. Royal Towers offers 128 concierge-level guestrooms, accessed by high-speed, keyed elevators offering the highest level of service and access to the Imperial Club. Complimentary breakfast served daily and in the afternoon hors devours and cocktails are on offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Despegar.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Atlantis - Royal Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis - Royal Towers Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Royal Hotel
- Atlantis Royal Paradise Island
- Atlantis Paradise Island Royal Towers
- Royal Towers Atlantis
- Royal Towers Of Atlantis
- Atlantis - Royal Towers Bahamas/Paradise Island